Software > 3DimMaker
3DimMaker is a comprehensive software for 3D printing which generates control
G-code for 3D models printing and communicates with 3D printers.
3DimMaker has been
designed for professional printers and complex large models, therefore it uses
its own robust "slicer" for slicing the model into horizontal
layers and to generate the G-code, i.e. instructions for the printer.
3DimMaker is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
- High quality 3D rendering - the model and the G-code.
- Easy object manipulation - directly in the 3D view.
- Smart object placement - advanced features to rotate and place objects
on the print bed.
- Printing profiles - custom profiles for different printers, printing quality, etc.
- Collision detection - between objects and the print space.
- Material management - calculates material consumption.
- Printing wizard - few clicks to print your first model.
- Multiplatform software - Windows and Mac OS X.
- Robust slicer - own slicer to process complex 3D models.
An important part of 3DimMaker is our proprietary slicer, an application for
generating G-code for 3D printers that cuts the printed polygonal 3D model into
- Robust solution of thin parts and supports - our slicer can
process models which Slic3r and Cura cannot handle properly!
- Model repair - ability to fix issues in 3D models;
ability to process non-waterproof models in some cases.
- State-of-the-art features - supports, fills, cooling, brim, etc.
- Two extruders - the current version supports
print with two extruders (secondary extruder to print supports);
full support of multiple extruders and color models will be available
in next versions.
- Printer moves optimization - reduces the number of unnecessary
movements to speedup the printing.
- Support and customization - we might adjust the slicer
to your 3D printer; reported bugs and issues are fixed by our developer
Try 3DimMaker yourself!