Software > DentalViewer
DentalViewer is a 3D viewer of medical CT scans focused on dentistry.
The viewer provides a number of density data visualization techniques as well as
advanced functionality to support implants planning.
These days we contribute to the development of
a more complex computer software for virtual implant treatment planning and surgical guide fabrication. Therefore we have terminated distribution of the DentalViewer software.
For more information on the new software and skills of our experienced development team, please contact us.
- DICOM dataset import robust against faults.
- Multiplanar view.
- Axial, Coronal and Sagittal views.
- OPG-like view along a flexible curve.
- Adjustable density window.
- Density and distance measuring.
- Advanced visualization using direct volume rendering.
- Tissue segmentation based on the thresholding.
- Surface reconstruction of any segmented tissue.
- Implants planning and visualization.
- Basic verification of the planning.
- Screenshots of the planning.
- Advanced functions available via loadable plugins.