Products and Services > Anatomical Models
Anatomical models of human tissues based on CT/MRI data
Computer modeling of human tissues based on volumetric data
is a great improvement compared to traditional examination
methods, investigation of grayscale images. It can be used for planning
complicated reconstructive surgery (maxillofacial surgery, orthopaedic surgery,
plastic and aesthetic surgery, stomatology, etc.). Real models are manufactured
using one of the existing Rapid Prototyping technologies, while the concrete
material may be chosen according to your needs.
- CT/MRI patient examination.
- Computer model of the anatomy (3D surface model).
- The model verification.
- Real model manufacturing.
CT/MRI patient examination
- Standard noninvasive diagnostic treatment nowadays.
- Optimal slice thickness ~1mm.
- Beware of metal objects in the area of examination to prevent
image degradation and artefacts.
3D computer model of the anatomy
- Human tissue segmentation.
- Creation of a 3D polygonal model.
- The model smoothing and decimation.
- Accuracy ~ slice thickness.
Real model manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping technology.
- Plenty of materials.
- Accuracy ~ 0.1mm
- Standard delivery: up to 4 weeks.
- Urgent cases: up to 7 days.
- Negotiated price regarding model volume, its complexity, chosen material and quantity.
- Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need more information, for example on pricing.