Products and Services > 3DimViewer
3DimViewer is Open Source Software
3DimViewer is a lightweight 3D viewer of medical DICOM datasets distributed as open
source software. The viewer is multiplatform software written in C++ that runs on
Windows and Linux systems. Newly we are preparing Mac OS X version.
Its license allows you to use it for free.
- Several techniques of 3D medical data visualization.
- DICOM dataset import.
- Density and distance measuring.
- Volume rendering using shaders running on NVidia and ATI graphic cards.
- Tissue segmentation based on thresholding and surface modeling of any segmented tissue.
3DimViewer Extension Plugins
Plugins are add-ons extending functionality of 3DimViewer.
Pack of plugins for segmentation
of medical image data and creation of surface models.
- Region control panel (labeling, color management, merging of segments, etc.).
- Four manual segmentation techniques.
- Automatic FCM (Fuzzy-C-Means) segmentation.
- Semi-automatic segmentation based on GMMs (Gaussian Mixture Models).
- Surface model creation with adjustable mesh smoothing and mesh simplification.
- Filtering of small isolated parts (num. of triangles).
Licenses and Prices